Magento Breadcrumb Trail is usually designed to appear on content pages, catalog pages or locate just below the header. What is Magento Breadcrumb Trail?
Is Breadcrumb Trail important for websites? This article is a good choice for anyone who wants to find out more information about it.
Magento Breadcrumb is a chain of links presenting the position of a user in connection with other pages in the store. To go back to the previous pages, you can click on any link in the Breadcrumb Trail.
The format and position of Breadcrumb Trail can be configured by theme but it is displayed on the Content Management System (CMS) page by default.
If you want to remove the Magento Breadcrumb from CMS page, you can follow these steps:
- Admin Sidebar -> Expand Stores -> Select Configuration under Settings.
2. After choosing Web in General panel, do the following parts:
- Widen the Default Pages part.
- Remove the tick from Use system value checkbox.
- Apply No in Show Breadcrumbs for CMS Pages section.
3. Select Save Config after finishing.
At last, you can go to Cache Management and refresh to complete all steps.
In general, Magento Breadcrumb Trail is considered as a navigation tool of websites that allows users to retrace their steps or return to the preceding pages in relation to the website’s hierarchy.
We hope this article can help you to get a closer look at Magento Breadcrumb and the way to use it in Magento 2.
Thank you for reading!