When using Magento 2, you can insert an image that is available in Media Storage or link to an image that consists on another server from the editor. To know more details about the inserting an image process, please take attendance below.
Method 1: Insert an Image from Media Storage
- Tap Show/Hide Editor button to work directly with the code if it is necessary.
- Let the cursor be in the position where you want to insert the code for the image in. Next, click Insert Image button.
- Choose the image that you want to add and tap Insert File to insert.
- In order to view the image in WYSIWYG mode, tap Show/Hide Editor button again. ( What You See is What You Get: An editor that shows formatted text as it will appear in its final published form.)
Method 2: Insert an Image from Another Server
This method is applied when you want to insert an online image residing on another server. However, to complete the process, you must have the full URL of the image at least.
- To work in WYSIWYG mode, tap Show/Hide Editor
- Let the cursor be in the position where you want the image to appear.
- Take a look at the Editor tollbar and tap Insert Image button. Next, do the following:
- In the Image URL field: paste the exact URL to the image on the other server.
- The Image Description field: enter a brief description of the image.
- Title field: enter an appropriate title for the image.
- Tap Insert button to finish the process
In short, that is all the knowledge about two methods to insert an image in Magento 2 we want to reveal. If you find it helpful for you, please Like, Share and Subscribe to keep updating for more upcoming blogs!