It can be easily seen that making advantage of links is popular in the websites. In this article, we will provide the overview of inserting a link and how to add a link in Magento 2.
Using the Link button in the editor toolbar can be considered as an easy way to add a link. This method doesn’t require any knowledge of HTML and you can also get the same result as you want.
When you click on a link, it will navigate you to another page on the same site or a new site. With adding a link, it is easy for you to increase customers’ credibility and page views. A link containing the relative content helps customers catch up with information that you want to express as well as verify your reference material. Moreover, a link also has the ability to keep readers on your site for longer. In addition, when you add a link into call-to-action text, there are more chances that customers pay attention and view related content.
Add a Link
- Emphasize the text where you want to insert the link-> Choose the Link button in the editor toolbar.
2. In the Link URL part, select one of these options:
– The URL Key of a page in your store
– The full URL of an external page to be connected
3. Apply Target to one of the following:
– Open link in the same window
– Open in a new window
4. In the Title section , type the tooltip text to display if somebody hovers over the link.
5. Click Insert to create the link.
Provided above is the overview of creating a link and how to insert a link in Magento 2. We hope that this article is useful for you and please feel free to contact us if you have any question.